Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some stuff from here and there

A mermaid painting I revisited and finished today from 6months ago. Gonna use it for one of the images I plan to put on the back of my business cards :)

Some cute character concepts for like a kid's show :P
Um, this is fanart from Toy Story, inspired by a fanfic. Don't judge me lol.
Cillian Murphy HNNGG
Dunno if I'll finish this. I don't think this clean lineart/hard coloring this is my style.
I could see myself painting it more in the likes of my mermaid image above.

I love drawing arched backs?
Concepts for a possible zsculpt.
BEAVERTAUR.  "The top half of a beaver, combined with the bottom half of a beaver."

My friend said to make her into a cyborg narwhal queen.
I wanted to make a scary mermaid, but it just looks like a vampire with webbed hands and feet. Unfinished.
My character project for my ZBrush class at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment